“My dedication to client service and results-driven performance is the backbone of my firm.” – Attorney David C. Frangos
David C. Frangos, is an Indianapolis based attorney admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana and the Indiana State Bar. David graduated from Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law, is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, and the Indianapolis Bar Association.
David retired from the military after 30+ years of exceptional and decorated service. Service includes three separate combat tours of duty, beginning with Desert Shield/Storm and ending with Operation Iraqi Freedom. He served honorably both on active duty and in the Indiana National Guard.
Associations that David is a proud member of include the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, the Indianapolis Bar Association's Family Law Section & Estate Planning and Administration Section.
In addition to his associations, David prides himself on giving back to the community. In 2017 he was awarded the Norman Lefstein Award of Excellence - gold level, for exceptional pro bono service to the community. He is also the Vice President of the Pyoca Camp and Retreat Center, Inc., a non-profit youth camp.
As a seasoned professional with real-life experience, and educated with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a Juris Doctorate (JD) degree, David is exceptionally positioned to assist clients in many aspects of legal matters.
David is a member of the Irvington Presbyterian Church, and is a loving husband, father of four, and dog owner.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Juris Doctorate
- University of Phoenix
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration
- Wayland Baptist University
- Major: Aviation Technology
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association’s Family Law Section & Estate Planning and Administration Section
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)
- Airplane Operators and Pilots Association (AOPA)
- Military Officers Association of America (MOAA)
- National Guard Association of Indiana (NGAI)
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Small Business Law
- Veteran Services
- Norman Lefstein Award of Excellence – gold level, for exceptional pro bono service to the community, 2017 – Present
- Pyoca Camp and Retreat Center, Inc. - Board Vice President, Present
- Indiana Colation Against Domestic Violence (ICADV), 2018 to Present