Trust is always earned, never given. R. Williams




Indianapolis, Indiana

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Do you offer a free consultation?

Yes, potential clients receive a 30 minute free consultation.  Consultation is conducted over the telephone and can be scheduled by clicking here.  You can also schedule by clicking “Contact Us”.  If you want to do it the old fashion way, please feel free to call 317-643-1345 to schedule an appointment.

Can’t I just show up at your office to talk about my case?

No, because I am frequently away from the office all visits are through appointment only.  Please call 317-643-1345 to schedule.

What are ways I can pay for legal services?

You can pay via cash, certified check, money order, and all major credit cards.  Depending on your financial situation, you may be eligible for a structured payment plan.


Answers to Common Questions Asked Online

(Scroll Page)